Discover The Love & Ecstasy Training (LET), composed of a series of three cycles of one week each, where you are guided in practices that transform your life. These three weeks represent Margot Anand's ground-breaking methods, some of which are from her book: The Art of Sexual Ecstasy.
The Love and Ecstasy Training (LET) is the ultimate in-depth training in sacred sexuality and Tantra available. Since its conception, tens of thousands of people worldwide have participated. The Love and Ecstasy Training (LET) will forever change your experience of love and sex, allowing you an opportunity to explore how your sexual energy can heal your body, open your heart and expand your spirit to states of profound unity and bliss. It is one of the most potent, heartfelt, and life-transforming experiences you'll ever have!
The Love and Ecstasy Training (LET) is an intensive training, offering a container of safety in which to:
- Unveil your gifts as an extraordinary Tantric Lover
- Open to greater physical and sexual pleasure
- Learn to relax in high states of arousal
- Discover and communicate how you like to be loved
- Expand to new horizons of ecstasy and bliss
- Let go of old limitations
- Bring the sacred into your love life
- Integrate Tantra into your everyday life
- Weave all aspects of your life into a harmonious balance
The Love and Ecstasy Training (LET) takes place over three separate weeks (Cycles 1-3), several months apart. It is designed to go deep, not simply teaching new techniques for building intimacy and accessing ecstatic states, but introducing a practice that can produce significant changes in your whole being.
The time between each Cycle of The Love and Ecstasy Training (LET) assists you in incorporating the practices into your daily life. The opening into new experiences and sensations is deepened through repetition. Between each of the LET Cycles, you are encouraged to meet with your fellow participants, your new family of SkyDancers, to practice together and teach each other what you have learned so far. This further prepares you for deeper, higher experiences during the following Cycles.
While it is recommended to attend all Cycles in the same year, it is not required. You can take Cycle 1 one year, and Cycle 2 another year, and Cycle 3 another year, if that better suits your circumstances.
In The Love and Ecstasy Training (LET), you will:
- Learn how to love yourself more and enhance your self-esteem as a lover
- Heal old sexual wounds
- Learn the art of positive, successful communication in sexuality
- Understand the healing power of rituals and sacred ceremonies in the context of lovemaking
- Feel that sexual loving is spiritual empowerment and thus needs to be treated with devotion and respect
- Learn the art of sexual ecstasy step by step all the way to the experience of a whole-body orgasm
- Understand the energy of the chakras or "energy centers" through which we can access: passion, flow, power, love, clear communication, clear vision and the ecstasy of the spirit
- Experience ecstatic states and integrate them into your love life and your everyday life
The Love and Ecstasy Training (LET) is open to everyone (ages 18 to 80). Whether you come solo or partnered, you will find this training to be an enlivening and nourishing experience. Partnered participants may choose to work within their partnership and/or with others. Solo participants usually work with other solos and/or with partnered participants who invite them. Together you will discover the secrets of meeting each other on a level of intimate trust and understanding.
Prerequisite: We request that you complete an Introduction to SkyDancing Tantra weekend workshop taught by Certified SkyDancing Tantra Teachers or an equivalent workshop by another recognized Tantra school. Some exceptions may apply.
May I attend The Love and Ecstasy Training (LET) if I have/don't have a partner?
You are welcome to attend alone or with a partner. These trainings can enhance all areas of your life, including your love life. To receive the greatest benefit, we guide participants to develop a personal practice between sessions and integrate the teachings into their daily life.
The Love and Ecstasy Trainings (LET) are open to anyone wishing to deepen their
Tantric knowledge, practice, and live a more joyful life.