The Foundations of SkyDancing Tantra
Module 1 - The Foundations of SkyDancing Tantra
- Date TBA next year -
Laurence Heitzmann and Laurent Lacoste - Supervisors of Teachers Training & Directors of SkyDancing Tantra International
"Ecstasy is when you wake up and find that you're in love with life. " - Margot Anand
Module 1 of the Skydancing Tantra Teacher Training presents what Tantra and Neo-Tantra are and the place of SkyDancing Tantra within this global picture, while Margot will further present the spiritual lineage and foundations of it during Module 3. This Module 1 gives practical ways to work with others while deepening your own personal Tantra practice. You will explore accessing higher states of consciousness and how to offer a space for people to grow, to transform and to open. The content of Module 1 will cover:
- The principles of Tantra, Neo-Tantra and SkyDancing Tantra
- The SkyDancing Tantra Energy Map: The Chakras and the Inner Flute
- Rituals in SkyDancing Tantra: Heart Salutation and Sacred Space
- The Ecstasy of the Body, Mind & Spirit: cultivating ecstatic states of being by using specific breathing technics.
- Moving Beyond Resistance: Facilitating others' personal and spiritual growth
- Active Meditations: opening the emotional-spiritual body
- The connection of sexuality and spirituality in SkyDancing Tantra
- Ethics & Integrity: working within healthy boundaries
- The importance of “walking your talk”: The Who, How & What and of understanding we want to be Tantra Teachers.
- How to structure a one day workshop.
- How to choose and filter the people you want have in your workshops through interviews.
By completing Module 1, you will be able to present the material you learned in a confident and professional manner, and practice your new teaching skills with friends and clients in short sessions and introductory events.
Awakening Energy and Dancing Group Dynamics
Module 2 - Awakening Energy & the Dance of Group Dynamics
- Date TBA next year -
Cassidy Geppert & Mika Smith - TEL teachers in the USA
"We first learn the tools for intimacy, then we make love" - Margot Anand
Ecstatic, orgasmic energy is our life force. It expresses itself in many ways, and is not limited to the sexual context. The more we can organize our vitality and the flow of our Energies in our lives, the more creative and fulfilled we feel. Module 2 will deepen your skills to support your clients in liberating their Energy flows and to guide them towards a more joyful and vibrant lives. The content of Module 2 will cover:
- Experiential exploration of the chakras and subtle body anatomy
- Yoga asanas for self-awareness, expanding the subtle body and energizing the chakras
- The history of yoga asana in relationship to Classical Tantra and Sky Dancing Tantra
- Breath work as a tool for accelerated personal growth
- Awareness and transformation through movement and dance
- The Mind and Heart of the Teacher: tools for creating trust, teaching methodology and teacher self-care
- Managing challenging group dynamics
- Personal Processing: facilitating powerful individual growth in a group setting
- Inclusivity: Sky Dancing Tantra for LGBTQA
- Yin-Yang Game – organizing the expression of desires and limits – allowing self-letting go by being aware of one’s boundaries.
By completing Module 2, you will have a stable foundation for working with people in a safe environment to facilitate growth, letting go, and moving into new ways of being and relating with themselves and their loved ones.
Receiving the Transmission of the Lineage
Module 3 - Receiving the Empowerment from the Lineage
- Date TBA next year -
Margot Anand & Jim Benson (Founder of SkyDancing - SkyDancing Teacher USA Institute)
"Tantric vision accepts everything. Everything that a person experiences or feels is an opportunity to learn, without judgment… In Tantra, there is no division between good or evil, between what is acceptable and what is not. Each and every situation, whether pleasant or not, is an opportunity to become more aware.” — Margot Anand
Module 3 is an invitation to dive more deeply into the heart of the SkyDancing Tantra experience, along with the practical skills to teach a number of core structures. Under the guidance of Margot Anand and Jim Benson, you will learn to lead three of the most powerful processes in the SkyDancing Tantra method: Pelvic Laughter, the Dynamic Streaming Process, and Riding the Tiger. Here’s more of what you will learn in Module 3:
- The history and spiritual lineage of SkyDancing Tantra
- What is sacred sexuality?
- SkyDancing Tantra ethical standards
- How to work with assistants
- Organizing and choosing music
- Your voice as a leader
- Working with men and women separately
- Using ritual and the mystical tools
- Learning and teaching Riding the Tiger
- Learning and teaching The Dynamic Streaming process
- Learning and teaching Pelvic Laughter
- Managing transference and countertransference (continued from previous modules)
- Meditation (continued from previous modules)
- Awakening to ecstasy and bliss
By completing Modules 3, you will have been further introduced and initiated to SkyDancing® Tantra lineage, by the founder and lineage holder Margot Anand. You will be ready for entering the second phase of the Teachers Training.
SkyDancing® Tantra Coaching
Module 4 - SkyDancing® Tantra Online
- date TBA next year -
Sara & Thomas Stout - SkyDancing Tantra Teachers USA
Module 4 is currently under revision. Due to the prevalence and availability of teaching online, we are considering adding this aspect to our curriculum. Plus we are also researching other topics that can be included in an online format.
Check back for more information!
The passionate and inspired teacher
Module 5 - The Passionate Inspired Teacher
- Date TBA next year -
Laurence Heitzmann and Laurent Lacoste - Supervisors of the Teachers Training - Directors of SkyDancing Tantra International
"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” — William A.Ward
Dive deeper into the spiritual dimensions of SkyDancing Tantra. Inspire others to live their ecstatic essence, integrating spirituality into their daily lives. Learn what it takes to teach from a place of personal and professional integrity. The content of Module 6 will cover:
- Advanced SkyDancing Practices such as: The Fire Orgasm and the Chakra Wave: overcoming dualities through breath and presence
- Creating Pujas and Structures: the art of designing and leading powerful group rituals
- What is Tantric Massage – What is Kashmiri Massage
- How to use Massage in your workshops for the purpose of awareness
- The Spiritual Powers of Tantra: cultivating inner harmony and spiritual alignment through the practice of the wave (the Yabyum position). Understanding the precious teachings of the Yabyum.
- How to support people in organizing their freedom within the form given by life. The principles of continuity in the relation and with life.
- Schedule & Time Management: flowing within a structure and within your workshop.
- Bring together the material from the previous Modules to design effective, transformative introductory weekend workshops
- Importance of having a good timing for your structures and workshops and to globally stick to it.
- Pros and cons of presenting live demos.
By completing Module 6, you will have mastered many theoretical and practical aspects of SkyDancing Tantra that you can share with others in a wide variety of settings. You will have a deep understanding of the SkyDancing Tantra method in your personal practice and professional environment, and be able to present powerful and transformational events with a broad foundation. After completing Module 6, you will be eligible for SkyDancing® Tantra Teacher certification which might be delivered to you by the Teachers’ Training Supervising Team. To maintain your license to practice as a SkyDancing Tantra Teacher, membership in good standing with a SkyDancing Tantra Institute is required.