The Love and Ecstasy Training (LET)® (Cycle 4):
Sexual Magic with Margot Anand
The Love and Ecstasy Training (LET) will change forever your experience of sexual loving, and give you the opportunity to explore how your sexual energy can heal your body, open your heart and expand your spirit to states of unity and bliss.
Tens of thousands of people worldwide have participated in this exquisite training since its conception. The Love & Ecstasy Training (LET) is a powerful and life-transforming experience, and it carefully builds a container of safety in which to:
- Unveil your gift to be the perfect Tantric Lover.
- Open to greater physical and sexual pleasure.
- Learn to relax in high states of arousal.
- Discover and communicate how you like to be loved.
- Expand to new horizons of ecstasy and bliss.
- Let go of old limitations.
- Bring the sacred into your love life.
- Integrate Tantra into your everyday life.
- Weave all aspects of your life into a harmonious balance.
Currently in the USA the Love & Ecstasy Training (LET) takes place over three separate weeks, several months apart. It is designed to go deep, not simply teaching new techniques for building intimacy and accessing ecstatic states, but introducing a practice that can produce significant changes in your whole being.
The time between the cycles assists you in incorporating the practices into your daily life. The opening into new experiences and sensations is deepened through repetition. Between the cycles you are encouraged to meet with your fellow participants, your new family of SkyDancers, to practice together and teach each other what you have learned so far. This further prepares your system for deeper, higher experience during the second week.
While it is recommended to attend all Cycles in the same year, it is not required. You can take Cycle 1 one year, and Cycle 2 another year, and Cycle 3 another year, if that better suits your circumstances.
Is this training right for you?
A prerequisite for the Love & Ecstasy Training (LET) is that you have participated in a seminar with Margot Anand, or Steve & Lokita Carter, or Cassidy Geppert & Mika Smith and other SkyDancing Tantra teachers, or have other hands-on experience with Tantra. Plus you should answer yes to most of the following questions... Would you like to:
- learn how to love yourself more and enhance your self esteem as a lover?
- heal old sexual wounds?
- learn the art of positive, successful communication in sexuality?
- understand the healing power of rituals and sacred ceremonies in the context of lovemaking?
- feel that sexual loving is a spiritual empowerment and thus needs to be treated with devotion and respect?
- learn the art of sexual ecstasy step by step all the way to the experience of a whole body orgasm?
- understand the energy of the chakras or “energy centers” through which we can access: passion, flow, power, love, clear communication, clear vision and the ecstasy of the spirit?
- experience ecstatic states and integrate them into your love life and your everyday life?
The Love and Ecstasy Training (LET) is open to everyone aged 18 to 80. Whether you come solo or in a partnership, you will find this training to be an enlivening and nourishing experience. Partnered participants work within their partnership if they choose, and solo participants usually work with other solos and open partnerships. Together you will discover the secrets of meeting each other on a level of intimate trust and understanding.
Review all cycles of the Love & Ecstasy Training.