A Tantric Journey of Bliss
Revealing what is both a solitary and partnered experience — one’s life — SkyDancing Solo is a journey of discovery into one’s inner self, our attachments and connections to others, and our unique sources of happiness. Whether you are single or in partnership, or anywhere in between, this experiential weekend offers you a life-changing opportunity to explore the path, and the bliss, of SkyDancing Tantra as a solo.SkyDancing Solo offers you tools to experience everyday ecstasy within yourself and in your relationships...
- Do you sometimes feel alone, whether you're single or in partnership?
- Would you like to find the unique sources of your happiness?
- Is self-acceptance an issue for you?
- Could you love yourself more?
- Do you wish there was more love in your life?
- Would you like to be an even better lover?
By opening your heart and energy channels you discover new ways to enjoy unconditional love and connection with yourself and others in a safe and loving environment. In SkyDancing Solo, we explore:
- how to experience bliss in solitude, and in connection to others
- the weaving of spirituality, love and intimacy
- unveiling the God & Goddess within us all
- Tantric Rituals
- the gentle power of sacred space
- moving sexual energy to the heart
From the SkyDancing Solo seminar, you'll take home with you ways to access your source of ecstatic energy, and share it in a conscious way in your intimate relationships and your everyday life.
This seminar is a fun and safe way to begin or continue your Tantric journey. While we consider Tantra to be a continuing and spiritual practice, you'll learn many things that can be put to play immediately after the seminar, then again and again.
SkyDancing Solo is open to individuals (whether single or in partnership) ready to take a step towards more aliveness, love, and consciousness in their daily lives and intimate relating.
Knowledge or experience of SkyDancing Tantra is not necessary. Space is limited, so be sure to register well in advance to avoid disappointment.