Ecstatic Touch™ (Level 1):
The Art of Pleasure
Teachers: Sara & Thomas Stout
Start: Friday, March 9, 2018, at 6:45pm with registration/dinner
End: Sunday, March 11, 2018, at 12:30pm, followed by lunch
Cost: $575-825 per person includes:
- delicious and wholesome meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch)
- full access to Four Springs amenities (including its beautiful land, hiking trails, and much more)
- lodging options (listed below)
Lodging Options: Four Springs offers a variety of charming camp-style cabins, as well as outdoor camping (May–Oct only), the main seminar building for indoor camping, and vehicle camping. All accommodations are double-occupancy. It is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice.
- CWB (for couples): $675 with meals + $150 lodging upgrade = $825 per person in larger cabin with bathroom and queen bed
- CSB: $675 with meals + $75 lodging upgrade = $750 per person in cabin with shared bathroom and two twin beds or one king
- CNB: $675 with meals + $0 lodging fee = $675 per person in smaller cabin without bathroom and two twin beds
- Camping: $675 with meals - $100 lodging discount = $575 per person for tent/vehicle camping, or indoor camping
- Commuter: $675 with meals - $100 lodging discount = $575 per person for offsite lodging (such as AirBnB)
*To inquire about single-occupancy lodging options (for an additional $75-$150) call us at 707-987-3456.
Deposit: $350 per person; full payment due for registrations on or after Feb 23, 2018.
Scholarships: If you are a student and/or need financial assistance to register, read about our Ecstatic Living Scholarship Fund.
Four Springs Retreat Center
Four Springs, north of Napa Valley, is a beautiful retreat center surrounded by hundreds of acres of pristine nature — a perfect setting for this workshop. Located just 10-minutes from Harbin Hot Springs, CA, (which burned down in the Valley Fire of 2015), we chose Four Springs not only for its beauty and amenities, but also as our way to support the local economy as Harbin Hot Springs rebuilds.
Accommodation & Amenities: Four Springs offers a variety of camp-style amenities including private cabins, a charming lodge for socializing, a gorgeous workshop venue, a swimming pool (May to Oct), sauna, and more.
Ecstatic Living Institute
844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally)
Meals: Our excellent chef is pleased to offer a wholesome farm-to-table menu that includes fish or poultry at dinner as well as delightful vegetarian options. Menus are imaginative and eclectic, nourishing the body, soothing the soul, and warming the heart. Tuition includes all meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch, including snacks and hot/cold drinks).
To register by phone, call this event's organizer Ecstatic Living Institute at 844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally). To register online, click the “Register” button below.