Ecstatic Touch™ (Level 2):
The Art of Sexual Ecstasy
Teachers: Steve Still & Kai Wu
Start: Friday, Sep 14, 2018, at 6:45pm with registration/dinner
End: Sunday, Sep 16, 2018, at 12:30pm, followed by lunch
Cost: $695-895 per person includes:
- delicious and wholesome meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch)
- full access to EarthRise amenities (including its spectacular land, large outdoor spa overlooking nature, hiking trails, and much more)
- lodging options (listed below)
Lodging Options: The majestic EarthRise at IONS offers cozy accommodations surrounded by nature and just a short walk from a secluded outdoor spa overlooking beautiful scenery of native lands. All accommodations offer shared bathrooms. It is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice.
- RSBC: $695 tuition and meals + $100 lodging = $795 per person in double-occupancy room with one full/queen bed (for couples)
- RSB2: $695 tuition and meals + $100 lodging = $795 per person in double-occupancy room with two twin beds
- RSB1: $695 tuition and meals + $200 lodging = $895 per person in single-occupancy room with two twin beds
- Commuter: $695 tuition and meals + $0 lodging = $695 per person (if you plan to stay outside EarthRise)
Deposit: $350 per person; full payment due for registrations on or after August 14, 2018.
Four Springs Retreat Center
Four Springs, north of Napa Valley, is a beautiful retreat center surrounded by hundreds of acres of pristine nature — a perfect setting for this workshop. Located just 10-minutes from Harbin Hot Springs, CA, (which burned down in the Valley Fire of 2015), we chose Four Springs not only for its beauty and amenities, but also as our way to support the local economy as Harbin Hot Springs rebuilds.
Accommodation & Amenities: Four Springs offers a variety of camp-style amenities including private cabins, a charming lodge for socializing, a gorgeous workshop venue, a swimming pool (May to Oct), sauna, and more.
Ecstatic Living Institute
844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally)
Meals: Our EarthRise at IONS chef is pleased to offer a wholesome farm-to-table menu that includes fish or poultry at dinner as well as delightful vegetarian options. Menus are imaginative and eclectic, nourishing the body, soothing the soul, and warming the heart. Tuition includes all meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch, including snacks and hot/cold drinks).
To register by phone, call this event's organizer Ecstatic Living Institute at 844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally). To register online, click the “Register” button below.