The Love and Ecstasy Training (LET)® (Cycle 1):
The Body Ecstatic & Sexual Healing
Cycle 1: The Body Ecstatic & Sexual Healing
Our body is an alive and conscious organism that needs to be grounded in love, pleasure, and respect in order to open to the ecstatic experience. Cycle 1 of the Love & Ecstasy Training (LET) awakens your senses, heals sexual wounds, explores how to relax the body, and opens you to experience orgasm as an event that can be expanded independently of the sexual context.
Discover powerful techniques to enhance your orgasmic power. Learn how to heal old sexual wounds by using a blend of breath, visualization, dialogue, creative psychodrama, and Tantric energy work. Open yourself to the possibility of living more passionately and spiritually by integrating Margot Anand's SkyDancing Tantra: The Path to Bliss into your life. In Cycle 1 of the LET, you will learn:
- Moving Beyond Resistance: Learn the three secrets of clear communication in sexuality.
- Awakening the Body Ecstatic: The body is an alive and conscious organism that needs to be grounded in love, pleasure, and respect in order to open to the ecstatic experience. We use partner stretching, tantric dance processes, tantric massage, and the art of gentle and respectful touch.
- The Dynamic Streaming Process: Understanding the orgasmic process energetically opens us to the experience of orgasm as an energy event that can be felt independently of the sexual process. Discover how to relax in high states of arousal, opening the body to the possibility of a full body orgasm, on an energetic level.
- The Three Keys to Orgasmic Power: Learn simple and powerful secrets that allow you to enhance your orgasmic power.
- Sexual Healing: Through many approaches such as touch, breath, visualization, dialogue, psychodrama, tantric energy work and others, we explore how to heal old sexual wounds.
- Chakra Awareness & Orgasm: Through specific tantric meditations, you learn how to spontaneously open your chakras and discover the role of the chakras in the orgasmic experience.
- Tantric Rituals & Celebrations: Enjoy and celebrate sacred rituals that honor and expand male and female energies through dance, and many joyful and ecstatic processes described in Margot’s books.
- Creating a Sacred Space: Explore creating safety and beauty, elegance and ecstasy to enhance your intimate connection.
Prerequisite: Completion of a weekend seminar taught by licensed SkyDancing Tantra teachers serves as prerequisite to participate in the Love & Ecstasy Training (LET) Cycle 1.
Bell Valley Retreat
Bell Valley Retreat is a truly majestic and breathtakingly beautiful estate providing hundreds of acres of pristine land nestled in a protected watershed. Home to the historic Toll House of Boonville, California, and offering a variety of amenities and beautiful accommodations, Bell Valley Retreat is the ideal location for many of our Ecstatic Living seminars and trainings.
Offering luxurious accommodations (for partnered participants), elegant shared dormitories (for solo participants), luxurious "glamping" tents, as well as traditional camping options and nearby offsite lodging options, Ecstatic Living events at Bell Valley Retreat tailor to a wide variety of tastes and budgets.
Bell Valley's amenities include several miles of hiking trails, majestic views of untouched land, a private swimming pond in the hills, a beautifully situated 12-person hot tub, outdoor spaces for meditation and contemplation, an outdoor theater, several indoor and outdoor places to socialize, and more. Bell Valley is a place of self-reflection, personal growth and renewal; it is an ideal setting to commune with yourself, with nature, and to connect with your fellow participants of our Ecstatic Living seminars and trainings.
If you have any questions about Bell Valley Retreat, please call us directly at 707-987-3456.
Ecstatic Living Institute
844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally)
Tuition & Lodging Options
Tuition: $1895 per person includes:
- Full access to Bell Valley's amenities
- Delicious meals (Fri dinner to Fri take-out style lunch; 3 meals per day, snacks and hot/cold drinks during breaks)
- Training manual
Bell Valley offers luxurious bedroom accommodations (for partnered* participants), elegant dormitories (for solo participants), glamorous tents (for double-occupancy "glamping"), as well as traditional camping (outdoor in tents, or indoor in the seminar room). All lodging options include quality bedding unless otherwise stated.
Lodging options sell out fast, therefore we suggest that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice.
• RWB-Toll House/King Room: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $350 lodging upgrade = $2245 per person in luxurious bedroom with king bed, quality bedding, and private bathroom (for partnered* participants)
• RWB-Toll House/Queen Room: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $300 lodging upgrade = $2195 per person in luxurious bedroom with queen bed, quality bedding, and private bathroom (for partnered* participants)
• RSB-Toll House/Queen Room: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $250 lodging upgrade = $2145 per person in luxurious bedroom with queen bed, quality bedding, and shared bathroom (for partnered* participants)
• RWB-Duplex Cottage/Queen Studio: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $400 lodging upgrade = $2295 per person in beautiful studio with queen sofa bed, quality bedding, and private bathroom (for couples only)
• RWB-Duplex Cottage/Queen Room: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $350 lodging upgrade = $2245 per person in beautiful bedroom with queen bed, quality bedding, and private bathroom (for couples only)
• GLAMPING (in Bell Valley tents): $1895 tuition with meals, plus $100 lodging = $1995 per person in furnished tents with two twin beds, quality bedding, and nearby bathroom/showers (double occupancy)
• DORMITORY (in shared accommodation): $1895 tuition with meals, plus $100 lodging = $1995 per person in beautiful dormitory with twin beds, quality bedding, and shared bathrooms (shared occupancy)
• COMMUTER: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $0 lodging = $1895 per person if you choose to stay the nights offsite. Located just 10 minutes away by car, we highly recommend Boonville Hotel which offers great rooms and suites. They sell out often, so it best to book them early by calling 707-895-2210.
• CAMPING (in your own tent, or in seminar room): $1895 tuition with meals, minus $100 "low income" lodging discount = $1795 per person for traditional camping on Bell Valley property (bring your own tent and bedding) or indoor camping in the seminar room (bring your own bedding only)
PLEASE NOTE: Lodging options are available on a first-come, first-served basis and sell out fast! Therefore, we recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice.
*Partnered participants staying at the Toll House may request triple-occupancy for an additional $100 (subject to availability which is typically confirmed a few days before the LET begins). A twin bed with quality bedding is available for this triple-occupancy option.
Daily Schedule & Timing
Daily Schedule: There will be a morning meditation, and 2-3 sessions each day. In the breaks between the sessions you will have plenty of time to enjoy a leisurely and delicious meal, a rest, a walk, the hot tub, and more.
Timing: This training begins on Friday, May 24th, 2019, at 6pm with registration, followed by dinner and an evening session, and ends on Friday, May 31st, 2019, at 12pm followed by a take-out style lunch. You may arrive at Bell Valley as early as 5pm on May 24th and stay until 1pm on May 31st, 2019.
Payment Terms & Cancelation Policy
Payment Terms: Deposit payment of $750 per person is required to register. Balance payment is due 30 days in advance. Full payment is due for registrations on or after Apr 24, 2019.
Cancelation Policy: Although payments are non-refundable, if you cancel your registration more than 30 days in advance, we are happy to issue you a credit voucher for the full amount you have paid. If you cancel your registration more than 15 days in advance, we will issue you a credit voucher for 50% of the amount you have paid. Credit vouchers are valid for one year towards select Ecstatic Living seminars, trainings and retreats.
How to Register & Applying for Enrollment
Registration: To register online, please continue below. To register by phone, call us at 844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally).
Applying for Enrollment: Once your registration payment has been received, you will be asked to complete an online application questionnaire to determine if this training is right for you. If your application is denied, we will notify you by email no later than 10 days after we receive your completed application questionnaire and issue you a full refund (or a credit voucher if your prefer, valid for one year towards select Ecstatic Living events).
If you have any questions, please call our office at 707-987-3456.