The Love and Ecstasy Training (LET)® (Cycle 2):
Celebrating Love & Orgasm
Cycle 1: The Body Ecstatic & Sexual Healing
The Love & Ecstasy Training (LET) is the ultimate in-depth course in embodying the skills of tantric lovemaking. Love can be an art form, and you can experience more creatively when you integrate Margot Anand’s renowned SkyDancing Tantra: The Path to Bliss into your daily life. Cycle 2 of the LET awakens your power, presenting to you the skills to give and receive a full body orgasm, open the heart and integrate power and love. In LET Cycle 2, you will learn:
- Opening the Inner Flute: Develop your awareness of the seven chakras (energy centers) in your body and energize them through visualization, sound and breathing practices.
- The Chakra Wave: Open the way for love and ecstasy to flow up through your whole body, transmuting to the higher frequencies all the way up to the crown chakra and your connection with the Universe.
- Body Theory: Understanding your sexual anatomy and sexual functioning.
- The Multi-Orgasmic Response: the art of opening your partner to deep intimacy, and learning how to be guided by your partner to ever expanding levels of orgasmic pleasure and abandon.
- The Three Keys to Sexual Ecstasy: Explore ways of channeling sexual energy to the heart and creating a loving circle of energy with your partner.
- The Yin Yang Balance: Discover and harmonize the feminine and masculine polarities within yourself and better understand the roles, energies and conditioning which we have unwittingly received as we grew up. In SkyDancing Tantra, men discover their feminine aspect, and women discover their male aspect. Recognizing this polarity allows lovers to be more receptive and giving or active in their love life.
- Healing Rituals: Learn to create healing rituals and ceremonies together with others in the group and bring them into your daily life.
- The Art of SkyDancing: Learn to make love sacred. Experience sexual loving as an expression of the divine.
Prerequisite: Completion of the Love & Ecstasy Training (LET) Cycle 1 serves as prerequisite to participate in Cycle 2. Some exceptions may apply.
Bell Valley Retreat
Bell Valley Retreat is a truly majestic and breathtakingly beautiful estate providing hundreds of acres of pristine land nestled in a protected watershed. Home to the historic Toll House of Boonville, California, and offering a variety of amenities and beautiful accommodations, Bell Valley Retreat is the ideal location for many of our Ecstatic Living seminars and trainings.
Offering luxurious accommodations (for partnered participants), elegant shared dormitories (for solo participants), luxurious "glamping" tents, as well as traditional camping options and nearby offsite lodging options, Ecstatic Living events at Bell Valley Retreat tailor to a wide variety of tastes and budgets.
Bell Valley's amenities include several miles of hiking trails, majestic views of untouched land, a private swimming pond in the hills, a beautifully situated 12-person hot tub, outdoor spaces for meditation and contemplation, an outdoor theater, several indoor and outdoor places to socialize, and more. Bell Valley is a place of self-reflection, personal growth and renewal; it is an ideal setting to commune with yourself, with nature, and to connect with your fellow participants of our Ecstatic Living seminars and trainings.
If you have any questions about Bell Valley Retreat, please call us directly at 707-987-3456.
Ecstatic Living Institute
844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally)
Tuition & Lodging Options
Tuition: $1895 per person includes:
- Full access to Bell Valley's amenities
- Delicious meals (Fri dinner to Fri take-out style lunch; 3 meals per day, snacks and hot/cold drinks during breaks)
- Training manual
Bell Valley offers luxurious bedroom accommodations (for partnered* participants), elegant dormitories (for solo participants), glamorous tents (for double-occupancy "glamping"), as well as traditional camping (outdoor in tents, or indoor in the seminar room). All lodging options include quality bedding unless otherwise stated.
Lodging options sell out fast, therefore we suggest that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice.
• RWB-Toll House/King Room: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $350 lodging upgrade = $2245 per person in luxurious bedroom with king bed, quality bedding, and private bathroom (for partnered* participants)
• RWB-Toll House/Queen Room: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $300 lodging upgrade = $2195 per person in luxurious bedroom with queen bed, quality bedding, and private bathroom (for partnered* participants)
• RSB-Toll House/Queen Room: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $250 lodging upgrade = $2145 per person in luxurious bedroom with queen bed, quality bedding, and shared bathroom (for partnered* participants)
• RWB-Duplex Cottage/Queen Studio: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $400 lodging upgrade = $2295 per person in beautiful studio with queen sofa bed, quality bedding, and private bathroom (for couples only)
• RWB-Duplex Cottage/Queen Room: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $350 lodging upgrade = $2245 per person in beautiful bedroom with queen bed, quality bedding, and private bathroom (for couples only)
• GLAMPING (in Bell Valley tents): $1895 tuition with meals, plus $100 lodging = $1995 per person in furnished tents with two twin beds, quality bedding, and nearby bathroom/showers (double occupancy)
• DORMITORY (in shared accommodation): $1895 tuition with meals, plus $100 lodging = $1995 per person in beautiful dormitory with twin beds, quality bedding, and shared bathrooms (shared occupancy)
• COMMUTER: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $0 lodging = $1895 per person if you choose to stay the nights offsite. Located just 10 minutes away by car, we highly recommend Boonville Hotel which offers great rooms and suites. They sell out often, so it best to book them early by calling 707-895-2210.
• CAMPING (in your own tent, or in seminar room): $1895 tuition with meals, minus $100 "low income" lodging discount = $1795 per person for traditional camping on Bell Valley property (bring your own tent and bedding) or indoor camping in the seminar room (bring your own bedding only)
PLEASE NOTE: Lodging options are available on a first-come, first-served basis and sell out fast! Therefore, we recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice.
*Partnered participants staying at the Toll House may request triple-occupancy for an additional $100 (subject to availability which is typically confirmed a few days before the LET begins). A twin bed with quality bedding is available for this triple-occupancy option.
Daily Schedule & Timing
Daily Schedule: There will be a morning meditation, and 2-3 sessions each day. In the breaks between the sessions you will have plenty of time to enjoy a leisurely and delicious meal, a rest, a walk, the hot tub, and more.
Timing: This training begins on Friday, Aug 9th, 2019, at 6pm with registration, followed by dinner and an evening session, and ends on Friday, Aug 16th, 2019, at 12pm followed by a take-out style lunch. You may arrive at Bell Valley as early as 5pm on Aug 9th and stay until 1pm on Aug 16th, 2019.
Payment Terms & Cancelation Policy
Payment Terms: Deposit payment of $750 per person is required to register. Balance payment is due 30 days in advance. Full payment is due for registrations on or after July 9, 2019.
Cancelation Policy: Although payments are non-refundable, if you cancel your registration more than 30 days in advance, we are happy to issue you a credit voucher for the full amount you have paid. If you cancel your registration more than 15 days in advance, we will issue you a credit voucher for 50% of the amount you have paid. Credit vouchers are valid for one year towards select Ecstatic Living seminars, trainings and retreats.
How to Register & Applying for Enrollment
Registration: To register online, please continue below. To register by phone, call us at 844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally).
Applying for Enrollment: Once your registration payment has been received, you will be asked to complete an online application questionnaire to determine if this training is right for you. If your application is denied, we will notify you by email no later than 10 days after we receive your completed application questionnaire and issue you a full refund (or a credit voucher if your prefer, valid for one year towards select Ecstatic Living events).
If you have any questions, please call our office at 707-987-3456.