The Love and Ecstasy Training (LET)® (Cycle 1):
The Body Ecstatic & Sexual Healing
Cycle 1: The Body Ecstatic & Sexual Healing
Our body is an alive and conscious organism that needs to be grounded in love, pleasure, and respect in order to open to the ecstatic experience. Cycle 1 awakens your senses, heals sexual wounds, explores how to relax the body, and opens you to experience orgasm as an event that can be expanded independently of the sexual context.
Discover powerful techniques to enhance your orgasmic power. Learn how to heal old sexual wounds by using a blend of breath, visualization, dialogue, psychodrama, and Tantric energy work. Open yourself to the possibility of living more creatively and spiritually by integrating Margot Anand's SkyDancing Tantra: The Path to Bliss into your life. In Cycle 1, you will learn:
- Moving Beyond Resistance: Learn the three secrets of clear communication in sexuality.
- Awakening the Body Ecstatic: The body is an alive and conscious organism that needs to be grounded in love, pleasure, and respect in order to open to the ecstatic experience. We use partner stretching, tantric dance processes, tantric massage, and the art of gentle and respectful touch.
- The Dynamic Streaming Process: Understanding the orgasmic process energetically opens us to the experience of orgasm as an energy event that can be felt independently of the sexual process. Discover how to relax in high states of arousal, opening the body to the possibility of a full body orgasm, on an energetic level.
- The Three Keys to Orgasmic Power: Learn simple and powerful secrets that allow you to enhance your orgasmic power.
- Sexual Healing: Through many approaches such as touch, breath, visualization, dialogue, psychodrama, tantric energy work and others, we explore how to heal old sexual wounds.
- Chakra Awareness & Orgasm: Through specific tantric meditations, you learn how to spontaneously open your chakras and discover the role of the chakras in the orgasmic experience.
- Tantric Rituals & Celebrations: Enjoy and celebrate sacred rituals that honor and expand male and female energies through dance, and many joyful and ecstatic processes described in Margot’s books.
- Creating a Sacred Space: Explore creating safety and beauty, elegance and ecstasy to enhance your intimate connection.
Prerequisite: Completion of one of our introductory Ecstatic Living or SkyDancing Tantra seminars or related experience is required prior to acceptance into this training.
Four Springs Retreat Center
Four Springs, north of Napa Valley, is a beautiful retreat center surrounded by hundreds of acres of pristine nature — a perfect setting for this workshop. Located just 10-minutes from Harbin Hot Springs, CA, (which burned down in the Valley Fire of 2015), we chose Four Springs not only for its beauty and amenities, but also as our way to support the local economy as Harbin Hot Springs rebuilds.
Accommodation & Amenities: Four Springs offers a variety of camp-style amenities including private cabins, a charming lodge for socializing, a gorgeous workshop venue, a swimming pool (May to Oct), sauna, and more.
Ecstatic Living Institute
844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally)
Tuition & Lodging Options
Tuition: $1795 per person includes:
- full access to Four Springs amenities
- delicious meals (Fri dinner to Fri take-out style lunch; 3 meals per day and snacks during breaks)
- training manual
Lodging Options: Four Springs offers a variety of charming camp-style cabins, as well as spaces for outdoor camping (May–Oct only) and the main seminar building for indoor camping. It is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice. All cabins are double occupancy.
CWB: 2-Room private cabin (for couples) with bathroom
- $1795 tuition with meals + $300 lodging upgrade
CSB: Duplex cabin with shared bathroom
- $1795 tuition with meals + $200 lodging upgrade
CNB: Private cabin with no bathroom
- $1795 tuition with meals + $100 lodging
Commuter: (we recommend Twin Pine Casino & Hotel or Airbnb)
- $1795 tuition with meals only. We recommend Twin Pine Casino & Hotel which is located just 5-minutes by car from Four Springs. They offer very nice rooms (for $130-$150 per night) which sell out often so it best to book early. They can be reached at 800-564-4872. Alternatively, you can oftentimes find charming accommodations through Airbnb.
IDC: Indoor camping (available all year)
- $1795 tuition with meals - $100 lodging discount (bring your own mat and sleeping gear)
ODC: Outdoor/Vehicle camping (tenting available May – Oct only)
- $1795 tuition with meals - $100 lodging discount (bring your own tent, mat and sleeping gear)
Lodging options are available on a first-come first-served basis, therefore it is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice.
Deposit: $750 per person; full payment due for registrations on or after Apr 25, 2018.
*Note: CSB and CNB cabins described above offer two twin beds only. For couples in CSB who request a king bed, Four Springs will connect two twin beds together to form a king-sized bed. If you have any questions about this option, feel free to call our office at 707-987-3456
Daily Schedule & Timing
Daily Schedule: There will be a morning meditation, and 2 to 3 sessions each day. In the breaks between the sessions you will have enough time to enjoy a leisurely meal, a rest, a walk, the swimming pool (May – Oct), sauna, and more.
Timing: This cycle begins on Friday, May 25th, 2018, at 6:45pm with registration, followed by dinner and an evening session, and ends on Friday, Jun 1st, 2018, at 1:00pm followed by a take-out style lunch. You may arrive at Four Springs as early as 5:00 pm on May 25th and stay until 1pm on Jun 1st, 2018.
Payment Terms & Refund Policy
Balance due: The balance for each cycle is due 30 days prior. For LET Cycle 1, the balance is due Apr 25, 2018.
Refund Policy: Cancelations are only accepted by email, and only confirmed by email. For cancelations more than 30 days prior to this event, a full refund applies less a $200 per person administration fee. Due to non-refundable funds committed on your behalf for venue, catering and other fees, payments are non-refundable for cancelations 30 days or less prior to this event. However, all cancelations are considered on a case by case basis and, under extenuating circumstances, we may at our discretion offer a partial refund and/or credit towards select events sponsored by the Ecstatic Living Institute. Such refunds and/or credits are typically issued during the week following the event.
How to Register
To register online, please complete the form below. To register by phone, call us at 844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally). Once registered, a registration confirmation will be emailed to you. Closer to the time of this LET, you will receive all pertinent logistical details.