The Love and Ecstasy Training (LET)® (Cycle 2):
Celebrating Love & Orgasm
Cycle 2: Love & Orgasm
The Love & Ecstasy Training (LET) is the ultimate in-depth course in embodying the skills of tantric lovemaking. Love can be an art form, and you can live more creatively when you integrate Margot Anand’s renowned SkyDancing Tantra, the path to bliss, into your daily life. Cycle 2 awakens your power as a woman and a man, presents the skills to give and receive a full body orgasm, and open the heart, along with integrating power and love. You will learn:
- Opening the Inner Flute: Develop your awareness of the seven chakras (energy centers) in your body and energize them through visualization, sound and breathing practices.
- The Chakra Wave: Open the way for love and ecstasy to flow up through your whole body, transmuting to the higher frequencies all the way up to the crown chakra and your connection with the Universe.
- Body Theory: Understanding your sexual anatomy and sexual functioning.
- The Multi-Orgasmic Response: the art of opening your partner to deep intimacy, and learning how to be guided by your partner to ever expanding levels of orgasmic pleasure and abandon.
- The Three Keys to Sexual Ecstasy: Explore ways of channeling sexual energy to the heart and creating a loving circle of energy with your partner.
- The Yin Yang Balance: Discover and harmonize the feminine and masculine polarities within yourself and better understand the roles, energies and conditioning which we have unwittingly received as we grew up. In SkyDancing Tantra, men discover their feminine aspect, and women discover their male aspect. Recognizing this polarity allows lovers to be more receptive and giving or active in their love life.
- Healing Rituals: Learn to create healing rituals and ceremonies together with others in the group and bring them into your daily life.
- The Art of SkyDancing: Learn to make love sacred. Experience sexual loving as an expression of the divine.
Prerequisite: Completion of LET Cycle 1 or related experience is required prior to acceptance into this Cycle of the LET.
Four Springs Retreat Center
Four Springs, north of Napa Valley, is a beautiful retreat center surrounded by hundreds of acres of pristine nature — a perfect setting for this workshop. Located just 10-minutes from Harbin Hot Springs, CA, (which burned down in the Valley Fire of 2015), we chose Four Springs not only for its beauty and amenities, but also as our way to support the local economy as Harbin Hot Springs rebuilds.
Accommodation & Amenities: Four Springs offers a variety of camp-style amenities including private cabins, a charming lodge for socializing, a gorgeous workshop venue, a swimming pool (May to Oct), sauna, and more.
Ecstatic Living Institute
844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally)
Meals: Our excellent chef is pleased to offer a wholesome farm-to-table menu that includes fish or poultry at dinner as well as delightful vegetarian options. Menus are imaginative and eclectic, nourishing the body, soothing the soul, and warming the heart. Tuition includes all meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch, including snacks and hot/cold drinks).
Tuition & Lodging Options
Tuition: $1795 per person includes:
- full access to Four Springs amenities
- delicious meals (Fri dinner to Fri take-out style lunch; 3 meals per day and snacks during breaks)
- training manual
Lodging Options: Four Springs offers a variety of charming camp-style cabins, as well as spaces for outdoor camping (May–Oct only) and the main seminar building for indoor camping. It is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice. All cabins are double occupancy.
CWB: 2-Room private cabin (for couples) with bathroom
- $1795 tuition with meals + $300 lodging upgrade
CSB: Duplex cabin with shared bathroom
- $1795 tuition with meals + $200 lodging upgrade
CNB: Private cabin with no bathroom
- $1795 tuition with meals + $100 lodging
Commuter: (we recommend Twin Pine Casino & Hotel or Airbnb)
- $1795 tuition with meals only. We recommend Twin Pine Casino & Hotel which is located just 5-minutes by car from Four Springs. They offer very nice rooms (for $130-$150 per night) which sell out often so it best to book early. They can be reached at 800-564-4872. Alternatively, you can oftentimes find charming accommodations through Airbnb.
IDC: Indoor camping (available all year)
- $1795 tuition with meals - $100 lodging discount (bring your own mat and sleeping gear)
ODC: Outdoor/Vehicle camping (tenting available May – Oct only)
- $1795 tuition with meals - $100 lodging discount (bring your own tent, mat and sleeping gear)
Lodging options are available on a first-come first-served basis, therefore it is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice.
Deposit: $750 per person; full payment due for registrations on or after Jul 10, 2018.
*Note: CSB and CNB cabins described above offer two twin beds only. For couples in CSB who request a king bed, Four Springs will connect two twin beds together to form a king-sized bed. If you have any questions about this option, feel free to call our office at 707-987-3456
Daily Schedule & Timing
Daily Schedule: There will be a morning meditation, and 2 to 3 sessions each day. In the breaks between the sessions you will have enough time to enjoy a leisurely meal, a rest, a walk, the swimming pool (May – Oct), sauna, and more.
Timing: This cycle begins on Friday, Aug 10th, 2018, at 6:45pm with registration, followed by dinner and an evening session, and ends on Friday, Aug 17th, 2018, at 1:00pm followed by a take-out style lunch. You may arrive at Four Springs as early as 5:00 pm on Aug 10th and stay until 1pm on Aug 17th, 2018.
Payment Terms & Refund Policy
Balance due: The balance for each cycle is due 30 days prior. For LET Cycle 2, the balance is due Jul 10, 2018.
Refund Policy: Cancelations are only accepted by email, and only confirmed by email. For cancelations more than 30 days prior to this event, a full refund applies less a $200 per person administration fee. Due to non-refundable funds committed on your behalf for venue, catering and other fees, payments are non-refundable for cancelations 30 days or less prior to this event. However, all cancelations are considered on a case by case basis and, under extenuating circumstances, we may at our discretion offer a partial refund and/or credit towards select events sponsored by the Ecstatic Living Institute. Such refunds and/or credits are typically issued during the week following the event.
How to Register
To register online, please complete the form below. To register by phone, call us at 844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally). Once registered, a registration confirmation will be emailed to you. Closer to the time of this LET, you will receive all pertinent logistical details.