Teachers: Steve Still & Xanet Pailet
Start: Friday, Feb 10, 2017, at 6:45pm with registration/dinner
End: Sunday, Feb 12, 2017, at 12pm, followed by lunch
Cost: $595-895 tuition per person includes:
• full access to Mayacamas Ranch amenities• delicious meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch)• seminar
Lodging Options: The upscale Mayacamas Ranch offers a variety of cozy accommodations. It is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice. All accommodations are double occupancy and offer organic bedding.
- CWB: $695 tuition + $200 lodging upgrade = $895 per person in a cottage with private bathroom
- RWB: $695 tuition + $100 lodging upgrade = $795 per person in a room with private bathroom
- RNB: $695 tuition + $0 lodging = $695 per person in a room (shared bathroom nearby)
- DORM: $695 tuition - $100 lodging discount = $595 per person in a 4-person dorm (shared bathroom nearby)
Deposit: $350 per person; full payment due for registrations on or after Jan 27, 2017.
Mayacamas Ranch is an upscale venue in the northern tip of the Napa Valley Wine Country that offers many wonderful amenities including hiking trails through chaparral and an evergreen forest, a hidden lake for canoeing, a spectacular ozone pool and spa with awe-inspiring views overlooking miles of untouched native land, organic gardens, comfortable accommodations offering cozy organic bedding, and much more.
Ecstatic Living Institute
844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally)
To register by phone, call this event's organizer Ecstatic Living Institute at 844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally). To register online, click the “Register” button below.