Timeless Loving® (Level 1):
An Introduction to SkyDancing® Tantra
Teachers: Cassidy Geppert & Mika Smith
Start: Friday, Feb 16, 2018, at 6:45pm with registration/dinner
End: Sunday, Feb 18, 2018, at 12:30pm, followed by lunch
Cost: $695-895 per person includes:
- delicious and wholesome meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch)
- full access to EarthRise amenities (including its spectacular land, large outdoor spa overlooking nature, hiking trails, and much more)
- lodging options (listed below)
Lodging Options: The majestic EarthRise at IONS offers cozy accommodations surrounded by nature and just a short walk from a secluded outdoor spa overlooking beautiful scenery of native lands. All accommodations offer shared bathrooms. It is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice.
- RSBC: $695 tuition and meals + $100 lodging = $795 per person in double-occupancy room with one full/queen bed (for couples)
- RSB2: $695 tuition and meals + $100 lodging = $795 per person in double-occupancy room with two twin beds
- RSB1: $695 tuition and meals + $200 lodging = $895 per person in single-occupancy room with two twin beds
- Commuter: $695 tuition and meals + $0 lodging = $695 per person (if you plan to stay outside EarthRise)
Deposit: $350 per person; full payment due for registrations on or after February 1, 2018.
EarthRise at IONS
IONS (the Institute of Noetic Sciences) was founded in 1973 by NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell. Pioneering in the work of human consciousness research — exploring ancient wisdom traditions, supporting experiential learning, and engaging in modern scientific inquiry — IONS is the home of EarthRise. In a truly magnificent natural setting, EarthRise at IONS is the ideal venue for our Ecstatic Living seminars.
EarthRise is a beautiful setting to commune with nature and experience ecological awareness that fosters self-reflection and personal growth. The campus is a place where we integrate theory and practice, science and spirituality, renewal and retreat.
Ecstatic Living Institute
844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally)
Meals: Our EarthRise at IONS chef is pleased to offer a wholesome farm-to-table menu that includes fish or poultry at dinner as well as delightful vegetarian options. Menus are imaginative and eclectic, nourishing the body, soothing the soul, and warming the heart. Tuition includes all meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch, including snacks and hot/cold drinks).
To register by phone, call us at 844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally). To register online, please complete the form below.