Timeless Loving® (Level 1):
An Introduction to SkyDancing® Tantra
Teachers: Sara & Thomas Stout
Start: Friday, Aug 31, 2018, at 6pm with registration/dinner
End: Sunday, Sep 2, 2018, at 1pm, followed by lunch
Cost: $525-675 per person includes:
- delicious and wholesome meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch)
- full access to Shire in the Woods amenities (including its spectacular land, hiking trails, and much more)
- lodging options (listed below)
Lodging Options: Shire in the Woods offers a variety of cozy cabins and rooms as well as dormitory accommodation, outdoor camping (May–Oct only) and indoor camping. It is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice.
- CWB: $525 with meals + $150 lodging upgrade = $675 per person in a private cabin with full/queen bed or two twin beds, and bathroom (for couples)
- RSB2: $525 with meals + $100 lodging upgrade = $625 per person in double-occupancy room with full/queen bed, and shared bathroom (for couples)
- RSB1: $525 with meals + $100 lodging upgrade = $625 per person in single-occupancy room with single bed, and shared bathroom (for singles)
- Dorm: $525 with meals + $0 lodging = $525 per person in dormitory (shared bathroom nearby)
- Camping: $525 with meals - $50 lodging discount = $475 per person for indoor/outdoor camping (shared bathroom nearby)
Deposit: $250 per person; full payment due for registrations on or after July 31, 2018.
Scholarships: If you are a student and/or need financial assistance to register, this event is eligible for you to apply for a partial scholarship. To learn more, read about our Ecstatic Living Scholarship Fund.
Shire in the Woods
The beautiful Shire in the Woods is a retreat surrounded by nature that nourishes and rejuvenate the soul. Located just 18 miles east of northern Mille Lacs Lake, Minnesota, Shire in the Woods is tucked away at the heart of the Solana State Forest. This secluded wooded retreat offers a variety of lodging options, a community space and library, a screened-in gazebo, a rose garden, a labyrinth, a beaver pond, a frog and turtle pond, tree swings and hammock, outdoor fire pits, indoor fireplaces, a wood burning sauna, miles of hiking trails in the Solana State Forest, and much more.
Ecstatic Living Institute
844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally)
Meals: Our chef is pleased to offer a wholesome farm-to-table menu that includes fish or poultry at dinner as well as delightful vegetarian options. Menus are imaginative and eclectic, nourishing the body, soothing the soul, and warming the heart. Tuition includes all meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch, including snacks and hot/cold drinks).
To register by phone, call this event's organizer Ecstatic Living Institute at 844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally). To register online, click the “Register” button below.