Timeless Loving® (Level 1):
An Introduction to SkyDancing® Tantra
Teachers: Sara & Thomas Stout
Starts: Friday, Feb 8, 2019, at 6pm with registration/dinner
Ends: Sunday, Feb 10, 2019, at 12pm, followed by lunch
Cost: $675-875 per person includes:
- delicious and wholesome meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch)
- full access to Guest House amenities (including its beautiful land, walking trails, meditation pond, hot sauna, and much more)
- lodging options (listed below)
Lodging Options: The beautiful Guest House Retreat offers elegant and cozy accommodations surrounded by nature. All accommodations offer their own private bathrooms. It is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice.
- RWBC: $675 tuition and meals + $100 lodging = $775 per person in double-occupancy room (for couples )
- RWB2: $675 tuition and meals + $100 lodging = $775 per person in double-occupancy room (for solo participants)
- RWB1: $675 tuition and meals + $200 lodging = $875 per person in single-occupancy* room
- Commuter: $675 tuition and meals + $0 lodging = $675 per person
*If you select RSB1 lodging option, we will upgrade your accommodation to single-occupancy if available.
Deposit: $350 per person; full payment due for registrations on or after January 10, 2019.
Guest House Retreat
Nestled next to thousands of acres of the Cockaponset State Forest about 2 hours from New York City, Guest House Retreat is a wonderful space for our Ecstatic Living seminars. Surrounded by quiet nature with plenty of walking trails, offering gourmet meals for various diets, and elegant and cozy accommodations, we are delighted to teach at Guest House Retreat.
Guest House is a beautifully renovated country inn offering a calm and restful atmosphere. It is a place to get away from the busyness of life, to immerse yourself in your connection to nature and to yourself, watching the frogs jump in the pond, relaxing in the sauna, going for wilderness walks, visiting the nearby lake, and more.
If you have any questions about Guest House Retreat, please call us directly at 707-987-3456.
Ecstatic Living Institute
844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally)
Meals: The Guest House Retreat's European chef is pleased to offer a gourmet menu that includes fish or poultry at dinner as well as delightful vegetarian options. Menus are imaginative and eclectic, nourishing the body, soothing the soul, and warming the heart. Tuition includes all meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch, including snacks and hot/cold drinks).
To register by phone, call this event's organizer Ecstatic Living Institute at 844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally). To register online, click the “Register” button below.